MANUEL ANTONIO ROJAS BASAN
I am “a former national and Olympic gymnast from Ecuador” currently a national level gymnastic coach for men and women in both the United States and Ecuador. I am a highly educated and respected international universal citizen and coach that as a “student of life and sports sciences” loves the truth, likes all sports and promotes the spiritual, mental and physical health.
• Birth: Quito-Ecuador
• Vocational, Technical studies & training: Ecuador, South America, North America,Europe
• Formal Education:
- Ecuadorean Catholic University/Ecuador
- International Sports University/ Malaga-Spain
- University of Rio IV-Argentina
- International Olympic Committee
- American Federation of Professional Personal Fitness Trainers
- USA Gymnastics Federation
Theology, Pedagogy, Bio-mechanics, foreign languages (English, German, Italian, French), Governance and Political Management
• Current Services:
- Advisor and consultant in holistic health or personal trainer in fitness-gymnastics and martial arts
- Researcher & Investigator in Governance and Political Management
- Translator -interpreter and Facilitator in educational process of English, Italian, Spanish.
- Head coach, program director of : GYMNASTICS (artistic, acrobatic, general), TRAMPOLINE, TUMBLING/ MALE -FEMALE.